Skip to content
Back To Recipes
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 Heritage Ribeye Steak
- 1 package (9 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- Red onion, sliced
- Crumbled blue cheese and additional pepper, optional
- For dressing, whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, dried thyme, salt and ground pepper.
- Coat steak with 1/4 cup dressing. Reserve remaining dressing; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- In a cast iron skillet cook the steak over medium heat until golden brown. When the meat is done set aside.
- To serve, divide salad greens among plates. Top with steak, tomatoes and onions and cheese. Serve with reserved dressing.