Skip to content
Back To Recipes
- 1 package of Heritage Angus Beef Meatballs
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 lb of pasta (we used Mafalda)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Crushed red peppers
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook pasta.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil, garlic, and meatballs.
- Once the meatballs are just about done you can add in the spinach and toss.
- Add the pasta to the meatball skillet and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, crushed red pepper and a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan.